Press Release 10-6-2015
Katy Spring is pleased to announce two additions to Katy Spring’s growing fleet of spring manufacturing equipment; The MPK-20H Looping Machine and the Bennett Maxicoil MC-20 S.
What does this mean to customers purchasing compression, extension and torsion springs that are produced from the new equipment?
MPK-20H Looping Machine:
- Faster set up times saves time and money.
- More extension spring looping capacity allows for improved lead times overall.
- Extension spring loops and hooks will have improved quality and repeatability.
What are the MPK 20H’s technical specifications? (note: these limitations apply to the MPK 20H only):
- Wire range: .315”-.625”
- Max spring OD: 1.575”-9.448”
- Loop Height: .40 – 1.00 x MD
Bennett Maxicoil MC-20 S:
- CNC set ups allow for faster set up times, saving time and money.
- More short-run (typically 1-50 pieces) capacity for compression, extension and torsion springs.
- CNC runs and set ups allow for improved quality and repeatability.
What are the Bennett Maxicoil MC-20’s technical specifications? (note: these limitations apply to the MC-20 only):
- Wire range: (subject to index): .625” max.
- Length: 39.37”
- Max. O.D.: 11.81”
- Max. Pitch: 5.91”
Sr. Vice President
Katy Spring & Mfg., Inc.
3535 Schlipf Road, Katy, Texas 77493
Phone: 281-391-1888 Fax: 281-391-0666
Customized Formed Springs Resources:
Steel Spring Manufacturer
Music Wire Springs
Houston Springs Manufacturer
Please send inquiries to: email@example.com
Attn: Mark West Ph. 281-391-1888
Company Info |
Technical Info |
Contact | Site Map
Compression Springs |
Extension Springs |
Torsion Springs |
Flat Springs |
Wire Forms |
Website maintained by Directory One, Inc.
© Copyright 2011 KATY SPRING & MFG, Inc. All Rights Reserved