We are pleased to announce the addition of our new CNC Wire Bending Table to Katy Spring’s growing fleet of wire forming equipment; The JayKase JKSW-625 CNC–Servo Bending Table.
What does this mean to our customers purchasing wire forms that are formed on the JayKase CNC?
- Faster wire forming saves time and money, especially on larger wire sizes; up to .625” Basic Wire and .450” Spring-tempered wire.
- More wire forming capacity allows improved lead times overall.
- CNC wire forming allows for improved quality in terms of repeatability in bend angles, return angles, and repeat set ups.
What are the JKSW-625’s specifications?
- Basic wire: .625”
- Spring-tempered wire: .450”
- 240 Vac 3 Phase, 35 Amp
- Servo motor powered
- Variable bend speed control
- Electronic set up storage
- Automatic parts counter
- Foot pedal control