Katy Spring Manufacturer’s Rep Job Posting
Steel Springs & Wire Forms Spring Manufacturer seeks manufacturers’ representatives in all domestic US territories except Texas and Oklahoma.
Katy Spring & Mfg., Inc. is committed to helping our customers with their custom formed metal component requirements including; springs and wire forms. We make it our business to help your business succeed by offering excellent quality, service, and competitive pricing.
Compression, extension, torsion, and flat springs come in endless varieties of sizes, shapes and materials that serve many markets including; oil and gas, medical, agricultural, automotive, aerospace, lawn and garden, recreational, chemical, refining, electronics, robotics, marine and high-tech, and food services, just to name a few.
Visit our website at www.katyspring.com for more information.
The Successful Agency will be:
- Internally motivated and dedicated to growth
- A proven performer that is highly successful in their area
- Results oriented, numbers focused, self- accountable
- Of high principle-guided character that aligns with Katy Spring values: truthful, selfless, integrity, mutual respect
- Four agent minimum
- Industrial or metal component sales experience
Why choose Katy Spring?
- We are committed to the rep way of selling.
- 4X growth in next 5 years
- 18 years of financial success and stability
- High-end, quality driven custom spring and metal components manufacturer
- Performance and quality leader in the industry
- Unique, strong competitor differential and selling proposition.
- Privately held by 3 generations of spring-industry leaders
- Continuous investment into the latest spring and wire-form manufacturing technology
- ISO Certified.
- Excellent customer service and satisfaction ratings
- High customer and employee retention rate
- Diversified industry customer base
- A leader in the latest B2B marketing strategies
- Katy Spring testimonials: www.katyspring.com/testimonials
- 5% Commission for the territory
- Established revenue base
- Unlimited commission potential
- No house accounts
- New account bonus
Katy Spring Expectations:
- Open new accounts and develop existing accounts
- Attend weekly group sales meetings (15 minutes via phone/skype).
- Two plant visits per year
- Attend two day start-up training
- Post call follow-up emails